Monday 15 June 2009

Rescheduling

Well that takes time ... The last Bed and Breakfast in Vancouver was no problem to reschedule, great cooperation I got. To reschedule the first hotel was a longer process. I have sent numerous e-mail, had some calls and even sent a fax and every time they said that is not possible due to the special you had from the website. Just yesterday (a few days before my targeted arrival) I was able to contact the right person. Also he said at first "not possible", but after some mail with writing about the not so nice behaviour (he could reschedule but for almost 500$ for 2 nights) he proposed to refund all. As result I do not have a accommodation yet so I am trying many alternatives. And I have to say that is not so easy, hotels are rather expensive or do not have rooms. B&B are difficult to find and several I check do not have rooms available (any other date the do ...). Will update later.


No comments:

Post a Comment