Monday 3 July 2006

Lom - Bergen

The first part again was spectacular, going up a scenic highway for several hours and viewed many of the highest mountains of Norway. It was also the day I saw many Dutch. Seems this is an area many Dutch tourists visit, I can understand why. In general I do not see a lot of tourists, if many Dutch and some Germans.

The second part of the day was one of the worst. Although my visit to the very old wooden church of Borgund was rather nice, it started to rain again and from there to Bergen it was dark, darker and darkest as I had to pass many, many tunnels in the rain.

I ended up in the Radisson SAS hotel in the center of Bergen and that is something you should financially not do to often.

In Bergen it is said to rain 250 days a year and guess what ….. 


No comments:

Post a Comment