Sunday 3 July 2005

Whale watching

I was on Whale whatching before, from Boston that was. In Boston I got a free ticket afterwards because we didn’t see any whales, here they were almost all over. Not really .... but we were able to spot several Minkey whales, many White Beluga’s and Captain Hook, one of the big “local” blue whales. I have to say, although some action was rather far away, this was again spectacular to whitness.

From Bay Sainte Catherine I went to Sainte Simon to take the ferry to the other side of the Sainte Laurence, to Riviere du Loup. I had to wait in line for 3,5 hours, the one leaving was full. In the meantime had lunch and whatched people.

At the other side I went north-east along the river and stopped in Bic, a scenic place. Here a couple was running a small motel and I tried to learn them some English and they tried to learn me the French dialect, no luck for both BTW. 


No comments:

Post a Comment