Monday 29 January 2007

The iPhone You Should Lust Over

The iPhone You Should Lust Over

I will once again admit that I was googoo gaagaa for the iPhone when it first came out but then I learned of all the dirty little secrets that little apple from Silicon Valley held I started to raise my nose at anyone who mentioned it. Sure it has the full screen touchpad and all that jazz but it lacks 3G capability and with a launch on that orange guy’s (AT&T/Cingular) network it should have been a no brainer. But what do I see over the horizon coming from the ginormous Communist state?

The Meizu M8, which has a striking resemblance to the iPhone, claims to sport a 3.3 inch 720×480 display on a itty bitty 57×105x11.5 mm white casing packing both GSM and the Chinese TD-SCDMA 3G radio, Bluetooth, a 3 megapixel camera, and an ARM11 CPU capable of recording video at 30fps at full resolution. Whether it’s real or not is yet to be seen but you can bet your bottom dollar a Chinese cloan will be released long before the iPhone makes its debut in Asia.

iPhone with 3G [iPhonect via Digg]

Blogged with Flock


No comments:

Post a Comment