Sunday 25 October 2009

Nice Germany weekend

I am back from my weekend to Mannheim. It was fine weekend, although rather busy at the roads. It took my an hour longer to get there, driving back even more but that was partly because I did touristic route.

Saturday we visited the center of Mannheim to do some shopping. I bought several headsets for the office to use with Skype.

The afternoon we went to the Odenwald for some hiking. Perfect weather and great Autumn colors, although I think we were a week too early.


When arriving at the parking lot an ambulance was arriving to help an old lady who fell on here face. Her husband did not know what to do, so we drove their car to the Hospital.

The Sunday as said taking the touristic route. I went to Winningen first, taking a scenic Mosel


route to Koblenz and from there partly along the Rhine to Bonn. At Cologne a traffic jam as in the Netherlands. But all together not that bad. Great weekend, good food, good wine, great weather and nice company.



No comments:

Post a Comment